Training Fee: $1,250.00 (Tentative)
More information coming soon.
For more information and to reserve a spot:
Contact Kathi Ackerman, Minnesota D.A.R.E. at [email protected] or cell phone 952-484-2195.
Training will be conducted at the Lincoln Police Department Training Room, 710 5th St, Lincoln, IL 62656. Please Contact State of Illinois Training Coordinator via phone # (217) 737-7665 or email address [email protected] for an application and all other particulars.
- D.A.R.E. Officer Training (DOT)
- Monday, February 20 to Friday, March 3, 2023
- 8:00 am to 5:00 pm each day. No class weekend in-between.
- This is the initial two-week, 80-hour course for all Police Officers, Deputies and School Resource Officers who need to be certified to teach the new D.A.R.E. program known as keepin’ it REAL!
- Comfort Suites Hotel
- 630 Hawthorne SE
- Salem, OR 97301
- Comfort Suites Hotel, 630 Hawthorne SE Salem, OR 97301. (503) 585-9705.
- A block of rooms has been reserved for this training. Plan on arriving Sunday, February 19 and departing Friday, March 3, 2023. You must contact the hotel to make a reservation and secure the rate of $96.00 per a night plus applicable tax. Call and ask for the D.A.R.E. block to reserve your room. The deadline to make your reservation is January 19th.
- The registration fee is $500.00. Make checks payable to the “Gervais Police Department.” Send the check to Gervais Police Department, P.O. Box 329, Gervais, OR 97026. You must complete and return a Request for Training form and submit payment in full in order to register for this class. If you prefer to make the payment by credit card, contact Dennis Osborn at the below contact information.
- Your agency is responsible for all other travel and training expenses. This includes transportation and meals.
- Dennis Osborn, Western Region Director
- D.A.R.E. America
- [email protected]
- (775) 686-3153
(SUMMER 2023 – Training Dates TBD) @ Meriden, CT